BUSINESS SALE & PURCHASE
If you have never been in business, the process of starting a new business from scratch can be daunting, therefore purchasing an existing business can take away some of this uncertainty. Alternatively, if you are in business you may decide that it is the right time to sell.
Whether you are buying or selling a business, seeking advice from trusted advisors ensures that you have conducted due diligence in your transaction.
We can provide advice and assist you in the areas of:
- Sale or purchase of a business
- Commercial leasing matters including transferring of leases
- Franchise agreements
- Partnership Agreements/Shareholder agreements
We offer the following services:
- Negotiating a sale/purchase of a business
- Drafting heads of agreement setting out the key terms of the sale/purchase
- Drafting/reviewing the contract of sale
- Settling the sale/purchase
- Advising on all aspects of a sale/purchase of a small, medium or large business, franchises and commercial leases.
- Transferring/terminating employees
- Transferring plant/equipment
Contact us to arrange a confidential free 30 minute consultation.